From Nina's Blog
Easily manage your life with the momAgenda and myAgenda NEW!! Digital Planners
- All of the momAgenda and myAgenda features features you love, including our famous weekly layout with four separate spaces for managing kids/activities, plus a line to plan dinner.
- Lots of blank, lined pages for notes. Our famous Planning pages including family members' information, important phone numbers, websites and passwords, medical information, birthdays and anniversaries, and holidays.
- Cover Bundle with 9 Cover Options. - Sticker Bundle with 64 Different Stickers + Washi Tape in .png format
Digital planning allows your to have your favorite planner available on your iPad, iPhone, Android or computer. Digital Planners are formatted PDF documents with clickable links to help you navigate throughy our planner. You will upload the PDF to an app (e.g. GoodNotes, Notability, and/or Noteshelf.) that is specifically designed to let you annotate or "mark up" your planner!
Each program will have slightly different features but, in general, you will be able to write with a stylus, type up text boxes and move them around, and even add digital stickers
Our digital planners aren’t printables and were made specifically for PDF annotated applications. If you are looking for inserts to punch into a disc or ring planning system we recommend checking out our FREE printables.
All of our digital products have been tested on the following devices, operating systems and applications:
- Goodnotes (iPad & iOS Operating System)
- Notability (iPad & iOS Operating System)
- Noteshelf (iPad & iOS Operating System)
- Noteshelf (Samsung Galaxy Tablet & Android Operating System)
Please note: when using an app other than GoodNotes, the experience may be limited.
Please note that these apps are available for purchase separately. You can purchase them wherever you are able to download apps on your device (i.e. the App Store or the Google Playstore).
Another important thing to note is that if you decide to use the momAgenda Digital Planner on two separate devices that have two different operating systems (e.g., iOS and Android), they will not automatically sync with each other.
Apple devices need to be upgraded to iOS 13 or higher & Androids need to be v6 and higher. The momAgenda Digital Planner may work with previous operational versions, but we cannot guarantee functionality.
The devices listed below are incompatible with iOS 13 and higher:
- iPhone 5S (and older)
- iPhone 6/6 Plus
- iPad Mini 2
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Air (2013
After your purchase your Digital Planner, you'll receive a download purchases email (this email will be separate from your traditional order confirmation email/receipt).
When you click on the link, it will take you to a separate window where your digital goodies will be accessible via download.
You will receive your files as a "zip file". Click on the "zip file" to uncompress the files and unlock your digital goods.
From there, you are able to import your digital files to your preferred app (e.g. Goodnotes, Notability, Noteshelf, etc.)
Your purchase comes with 1 download of the momAgenda Digital Planner. We recommend uploading your original files to the cloud or Google Drive to permanently save them in case you need to access them at a later time.