The following is a guest post from momAgendaCOMM leader, Heather Reinhard.
It’s a known fact that I would be totally lost without momAgenda. These products are essential for the full functioning and smooth operation of both my business and personal life. It’s no surprise that I’ve used a variety of momAgenda products that fit my needs over the years, so I am going to narrow things down and share my top five favorites to get you inspired for staying organized in the New Year!
1. Home Office This product made my short list because of its absolute perfect functionality. Managing my own business as well as being a busy mom of two, I need a planner that has enough room to fit BOTH home and office. I also love the size of this product as it sits beautifully on my desk. I never have to worry about running out of room in this planner since it properly serves the need of combining home AND office together, naturally.
2. Personal Portfolio This is a favorite of mine since it has EVERYTHING I need in a calendar…and then some. It gives me a section for notes, a to-do list, complete planning space and even a full address book! The pockets in the front allow me to hold important business cards and other paperwork, making this the perfect versatile planner. It’s small enough to throw in my bag as I’m on the go but still large enough for me to include everything I need in the space.
3. Mini-Daily What I love about the Mini-Daily is the fact that it gives me a full page for EVERY day of the week. Basically, this organizer serves as a to-do task list for me. I’ll use another planner (such as the Desktop) where I’ll account for all of my planning needs, but then I’ll draft what my day will look like on EACH day of the Mini-Daily. This is the ultimate source for organization on a DAILY basis. Once again, it’s the perfect size to slip right into my purse and carry with me on the go and allows me to feel super productive as I check off the tasks that I’ve accomplished that day.
4. School Years This is the best product on the market for keeping some precious memories safe. Unique artwork, photos, notes and other papers made by my children fit neatly into the pocket folders of each “grade” allowing not only safe keeping of these items, but a wonderful place to save them in an organized way. It’s a wonderful gift for any parent, but it’s a fabulous keepsake for children as well, especially when they can reflect on it years later. Every mom needs the School Years!
5. momAgenda Desktop Last but certainly not least, one of my all-time favorites is the Desktop. Similar to the layout of the calendar in the Personal Portfolio, the Desktop provides you with plenty of room to stay organized on a day-to-day and weekly basis. It also gives you a perfect glance at the month ahead. It’s the kind of product that you can’t go wrong with – if you’re not sure at which momAgenda product would be best for you or if you are a momAgenda newbie, you simply can’t go wrong with the Desktop for ultimate organization.
What is your favorite momAgenda product? What would make your short list of favorites for getting organized in the New Year?